I finally made a PTT for the bike. Took a bit until I found a suitable switch holder. Also found out that the socket is not the same as previous radios, no 2k ohm resister required. The final bracket I used was a cheap bicycle reflector bracket.
- Switch from a my desk drawer at work. No idea what it's for.
- Excess wire from bike headlight
- 1/8 plug from the old radio in the truck that doesn't work for the FTM100
- Tail reflector holder from my new bike that I dug back out of my trash to use for this project.
- Molle HT holder from my desert combat plate carrier (that probably cost something at one time)
More images here.